Centre Closure on Wednesday 26 January 2022
Our centre will be closed on Wednesday 26th January 2022 and will reopen on Thursday 27th January 2022.
During this time, headspace is still here for you. You can get support for your mental health by creating a headspace account at headspace.org.au, or you can speak to someone 1-on-1 via online chat, email or over the phone at eheadspace.org.au or 1800 650 890.
If you need immediate assistance contact the Mental Health Line on 1800 011 511 or call emergency services on 000.
If you need to speak to someone, you can call:
24/7 telephone lines:
- Lifeline 131114
- Kids Helpline1800 551 800
- Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467
- Youth Beyond Blue 1300 22 4636
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Information Service (ADIS) (02) 9361 8000
Other telephone helplines:
- Lifeline Online Chat (7pm - midnight/ 7 days a week) https://www.lifeline.org.au/crisis-chat/
- Q Life (3pm-12am / 7 days a week) 1800 184 527
- Butterfly Foundation's National Helpline (8am-midnight/ 7 days a week) 1300 657 380
- Carers NSW (9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday) 1800 242 636
- Sane Australia (10am - 10pm, Monday to Friday) email@example.com 1800 187 263
Or Visit Head to Health for more services https://headtohealth.gov.au/