1. This competition is run by headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation Ltd ABN 26 137 533 843 (“headspace”). The competition opens at 9.00 am AEST on Wednesday 10 April 2019 and closes at 4.59 pm AEST on Wednesday 17 April 2019.
2. There is a limit of one entry per person.
3. Entry is open to anyone aged 18 years or above. headspace and Groovin the Moo employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. One winner will be selected for each of the following Groovin the Moo locations: Bendigo, Bunbury, Canberra, Maitland, Townsville and Wayville. Each winner will receive two (2) Udder Mayhem tickets, valued at $179.95 each. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other services. Travel, accommodation and expenses are not included.
5. The competition is a random draw for the prize which will take place at 3.00 pm AEST on Thursday 18 April 2019 at headspace’s offices, Level 2, South Tower, 485 La Trobe Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
6. The winners will be notified via email by 6.00 pm AEST Thursday 19 April 2019. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize will be sent to the winner’s nominated email address within 3 business days of the draw. If the winner has not provided headspace with correct contact details and email address, another draw will be held and another winner will be chosen.
8. On Thursday 18 April 2019 headspace will post a notice on the headspace Facebook page to confirm that the competition has closed and that the winners have been notified.
9. headspace may in its absolute discretion disqualify any individual from the competition and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition as it sees fit.
10. If you have any queries about Groovin the Moo 2019, please direct these to email@example.com.