snap 3 day lockdown and how it affects your appointment
We are still here to support you, however our face to face service is closed due to the COVID-19 lockdown. Instead we are providing phone/video appointments
from 5pm today until 5pm Friday 2nd July inclusive. We are sorry if this is not your preference.
Our team will be contacting you about your appointment change however, if you can contact reception on p: 5600 1999 or e: email@example.com to find out more details or to reschedule.
If you need to speak to someone urgently:
- Lifeline - 13 11 14
- Mental Health Line - 1800 011 511
- Suicide Call Back Service - 1300 659 467
- Kids Helpline - 1800 551 800
- Parents Line - 1300 30 1300
If you need immediate assistance or in an emergency situation:
- Call 000 for an Ambulance
- Visit your nearest emergency department at your local hospital (Southport or Robina)