headspace Upper Coomera closed over the Holiday Season
headspace Upper Coomera is closing over the holiday season, ready to support you in 2021.
We will be closed from 5pm Wednesday 23rd December.
We will RE-OPEN at 9:00am on Monday 4th January.
If you would like to access support during this time, you can speak to someone 1-on-1 via email, chat, or over the phone at eheadspace.org.au or 1800 650 890 between 9am-1am everyday (including Christmas Day).
If you need to speak to someone urgently:
- Lifeline - 13 11 14
- Mental Health Line - 1800 011 511
- Suicide Call Back Service - 1300 659 467
- Kids Helpline - 1800 551 800
- Parents Line - 1300 30 1300
If you need immediate assistance or in an emergency situation:
- Call 000 for an Ambulance
- Please visit your nearest emergency department at your local hospital (Southport, Logan or Robina)