Everything you need to know about accessing your Zoom telehealth session
What you will need:
- Device (phone, computer or tablet) with a working speaker, microphone and camera
- An internet connection – broadband wired, wireless or phone data
- The ZOOM App installed on your device (if using mobile or tablet)
Zoom for phone and tablet users:
- Your will have received a link to your zoom meeting and a meeting ID via text or email. Simply click the URL or paste into your browser of choice to open the meeting.
- If you already have the ZOOM App installed, click ‘Join Meeting’
- If you do not yet have the ZOOM App installed, you will need to ‘Download from App Store’
- Once you have the ZOOM App open, click ‘Join Meeting’
- Enter your name and click ‘Join’
- You will then be on a hold screen that says ‘Waiting for the host to start this meeting’
- Please wait until your clinician admits you into the session.