eheadspace live info sessions
Understanding adolescence—and how to support your young person through adolescence.
Many parents and other adults supporting young people through adolescence are unsure what is ‘normal adolescence’, when to worry, and how to help. Join our next Group Chat session to raise your questions and discuss the issue.
- Our group chat sessions respond to your own questions and concerns
- We have resources to send
- Our sessions are staffed by eheadspace clinicians and supported by our youth reference and family and friends advisory groups
- On the day we will explain a little more about how it works
- Some people prefer to read the questions and responses from others
- Head over to eheadspace.org.au and select get help > past group chat sessions to view previous sessions