headspace Penrith turns 2!
The month of July is particularly special for headspace Penrith as we celebrate our 2nd birthday and enter our third year of service as we continue to grow and support young people in our community!
To mark this momentous occasion we wanted to share some stats with you:
- Since opening until the 30th of June 2015 we saw 1672 unique young people.
- These young people were referred mainly by: (1) family and friends; (2) dropping by or making appointments themselves and (3) School/TAFE counsellors.
- Girls used our service more (57%) but guys (43%) aren't far behind!
- Most young people are from suburbs around Penrith followed by the Blue Mountains and then the Hawkesbury region.
- A growing number of people (20%) are travelling more than 21km to see us, wow!
Thank you to everyone that has and continues to support us!