End of Year Centre Holiday Closure Period
Centre Holiday Closure Period
Parramatta's Primary Care Team will be closed from Monday 20th December 2021 - Monday 3rd January 2022 and will re-open on Tuesday 4th January 2022.
Our headspace Early Psychosis Service will still be available during this time, and will only be closed on the public holidays.
During our closure period, we would encourage you to continue to utilise additional services if needed.
Please see some suggestions below:
- eheadspace: 1800 650 890 or at
- Youth Beyond Blue: 1300 22 4636 or at
- Kids Helpline: 1800 55 1800 or at
- Lifeline: 13 11 14 or at
If there is an emergency or you are experiencing a crisis we would recommend you utilise the following options:
- Mental Health Line: 1800 011 511
- 000 or closest Hospital Emergency Department
- Safe Space (Blacktown for 16y.o.+): 0402 511 436 or at 24 Panorama Parade Blacktown (closed 24/12/2021 - 04/02/2022)
Have a safe and restful break everyone!