headspace Day Competition
To celebrate headspace Day, we are running a competition in October with over $500 in prizes up for grabs!
It’s important to build healthy habits that support our mental health and wellbeing. We can do this by creating time and space each day to focus on the things that we love, or the things that help calm and ground us.
Our headspace day competition encourages young people aged 12 – 25 to submit a photo or short video (15 seconds) to show us the small steps taken each day to look after their mental health.
Check out our tips for inspo and to find what works for you: https://headspace.org.au/tips/
We’ll be joining in the fun too, so follow us on Facebook for more ideas and to learn more about keeping a healthy headspace.
Winners will be announced Wednesday 21 October 2020!
How to enter:
- For your chance to win 1 of 2 longboards, take a photo or record a short video (15 seconds) to show the small steps you take every day to keep a healthy headspace. Briefly explain how your chosen activity helps support your mental health.
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am Wednesday 21/10/2020.
- Entries will be shared on headspace Onkaparinga's Facebook page on headspace Day.
- Encourage family and friends to vote for your entry by liking it on Facebook - the two winning entries are determined by the most 'likes' on Facebook.
- The winners will be announced on headspace Day - Wednesday 21/10/2020.
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition starts Thursday 8/10/2020 and closes Wednesday 21/10/2020 at 9am.
- Entrants must be between the age of 12 to 25 years and reside in South Australia.
- Video entries will be shared on headspace Onkaparinga's Facebook page on headspace Day (21/10/2020). By entering, the participant provides consent for headspace Onkaparinga to share their photo on Facebook.
- Two prizes are available each containing 1x longboard skateboard, 1x headspace merchandise 1x headspace self-care pack.
- The winning entries will be determined by the highest number of votes/likes on Facebook.
- The winners will be contacted by email on Wednesday 21/10/2020.
- Prize packs to be collected from headspace Onkaparinga at 3/50 Esplanade, Christies Beach, South Australia.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- headspace Onkaparinga shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- headspace Onkaparinga also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Update: Competition is now closed. Congratulations to everyone for submitting such amazing entries; each one shared an important message about looking after your mental health. Our two lucky winners have collected their prize packs and we hope to see them cruising past the centre during summer on their new longboards!