Youth Reference Group is Now Recruiting!
Are you a young person aged 16-25?
Are you passionate about raising awareness about mental health issues and making a difference in your local community?
If so, consider joining the Youth Reference Group at headspace Miranda!
At headspace, we believe that youth participation is the key to delivering quality services for young people. We aim to provide young people with meaningful opportunities to directly participate and contribute to our services.
Being involved with the headspace Miranda Youth Reference Group will give you the opportunity to be involved in:
- Planning and attending local events and promoting the headspace Miranda services
- Encouraging the voice of young people to be heard and acted upon
- Becoming community spokespeople for youth mental health and wellbeing
- Website and social media consultation and development
- Research and evaluation of headspace services
- Consultation around resource development like factsheets, brochures and promotional material
- Becoming a media spokesperson
If you want to:
- Make new friends
- Develop new skills
- Give advice and feedback
- Get involved in local projects and events
- Use your creative skills
- Gain professional experience
- Represent headspace Miranda
Then the headspace Miranda Youth Reference Group is for you!
If you would like more information or to express your interest, contact Emily our Community Development Officer on 9575 1500 or email email@example.com