Scavenger Hunt Locations (Full List)
How did you go with our social media clues for the headspace Berri Scavenger Hunt?
You still have a week to visit as many of the locations as you can to submit up to twenty entries into the final prize pool. Our hEROs will be randomly drawing winners on Tuesday 27th October. All entries submitted between 10th -25th October will be eligible.
Here is the full list of locations:
Fusion Health Club
Apple Bee Health Bar
Renmark Fish & Chips
Riverland Health Foods
River Jacks Cafe
Rotary Op Shop
Loxton Mini Mart
Live Better Physio/Barmera Recreation Centre
The Lakes Cafe & Bakery
Part of Things
No. 1 Home & Gifts
Waikerie Youth Hub
Rotary Op Shop
Big thanks to all of these local organisations and businesses for hosting a Scavenger Hunt poster.
Remember to snap a selfie/thumbs up (etc) with each poster in location and upload to your preferred social media with #findingmyheadspace #headspaceBerri or email headspace Berri to submit your entries. Each poster counts as one entry and you can only submit each location once.
(reminder) of the headspace Berri 2020 Scavenger Hunt Terms and Conditions:
- The Scavenger Hunt is open to young people aged 12-25 living in the Riverland region of South Australia.
- There are twenty locations spread across the five major townships of the Riverland.
- To enter the prize draw participants must take a photo of the Scavenger Hunt A3 poster in location and upload the photo to their preferred social media using #findingmyheadspace and #headspaceBerri OR email their photo to email@example.com. Social media submissions must be set to public to be eligible for the prize draw.
- Only one entry per location per participant is permitted, meaning that each participant will be able to submit a maximum of twenty entries to the prize pool.
- One winner will be selected from entries submitted within each of the five Scavenger Hunt locations – Renmark, Berri, Loxton, Barmera & Waikerie – totalling five winners.
- Winners will be selected by random draw on Tuesday 27th October 2020.
- There are five prize packs to be won. The prize packs have been put together by members of the headspace Berri hERO group, with thanks to headspace National. The prizes are non-negotiable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The five winners will be notified via social media or email within 14 days of the prize draw. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, headspace Berri reserves the right to withdraw the prize/s and pick replacement winner/s.
- Winners will be notified of time and location to collect their prize.
- Only submissions received between 10th – 25th October 2020 (inclusive) will be eligible for the prize draw.
- headspace Berri does not take responsibility for any submissions not received for whatever reasons.
- headspace Berri reserves the right to cancel or amend the Scavenger Hunt and these terms and conditions. Any changes will be notified here on the headspace Berri website and via our Facebook and Instagram profiles.
- headspace Berri’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Scavenger Hunt will be final and no argument/correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the Scavenger Hunt and entering the prize draw, participants are indicating their acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Scavenger Hunt is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network.