Youth Advocacy Group (YAG) Member - headspace Craigieburn
Deadline: 30 Oct. 2020, 12:00 pm
Are YOU passionate about youth mental health? Do YOU want YOUR voice heard? headspace Craigieburn wants YOU to join our youth advocacy group where YOU will have input into our service, programs & more.
headspace Craigieburn is providing anyone aged 16-25 with the opportunity to be heard and to take action to improve the health and well-being of young people.
There are a number of roles you can play as a member of the headspace Craigieburn youth advocacy group (YAG).
By getting involved you will:
- Meet a range of new people & have fun in a team environment
- Have an opportunity to provide feedback on how to improve youth mental health services
- Have an input into headspace Craigieburn's programs & processes
- Act as a media spokesperson or a spokesperson in schools
- Be involved with event planning, helping with stalls and other community engagement activities
- Act a peer mentor for young people
- Work alongside other community agencies
- Be consulted on a range of topics including resource development, centre design, website content and more
- Participate in training and develop workforce related skills
- Make a difference to headspace Craigieburn and your community
- headspace will provide training to support you in taking on this opportunity
Recruitment is CURRENTLY CLOSED. Our next recruitment round will be October 2021, but there may be some positions available at other times.
How do I become involved?
If you would like to know more about the YAG, or to find out if there are any positions mid-year, please email Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact:
Phone: (03) 8338 0919